Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Emory & Henry

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Emory & Henry

    Brittany Rogers from Gate City and Brittany Maxwell from Twin Valley are both going to Emory & Henry to play basketball

    GCDAD...she made it final tonight
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Emory & Henry

    Congrats to both. I loved E&H as a school, just stay on top of things, and make sure you land one of the good advisors. Mine was horrible. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Emory & Henry

    [ QUOTE ]
    Congrats to both. I loved E&H as a school, just stay on top of things, and make sure you land one of the good advisors. Mine was horrible. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Mine was non-existent. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

    Congrats to the girls, and also to the Wasps for picking up two exceptional players.
    I hope they both become ABX girls............ [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Emory & Henry

    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Congrats to both. I loved E&H as a school, just stay on top of things, and make sure you land one of the good advisors. Mine was horrible. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Mine was non-existent. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

    Congrats to the girls, and also to the Wasps for picking up two exceptional players.
    I hope they both become ABX girls............ [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I agree ut1. I was the sweetheart my last semester. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    Mine was non-existent as well, and when he was there, man did he steer me wrong on the classes I should take.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #5
    Inactive Member titans_1_2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 10th, 2005
    Posts
    351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Emory & Henry

    Congratulations to both girls...

    Yeah I had Dr.Yun ... he was so funny.. he didnt even know what u signed up for he just signed away haha...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Houndman's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 29th, 2005
    Posts
    422
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Emory & Henry

    I take it that you had better at RC.
    Lives of great men all remind us as their pages o'er we turn, that we're apt to leave behind us letters that we ought to burn.-----Anonymous

  7. #7
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Emory & Henry

    We did at least have people who actually advised toward helping us out, and going in the right direction. My advisor was rarely in his office, and stuck me in pre-law classes that were far outside my major. GPA goes flush! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  8. #8
    Inactive Member jtw61194's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2006
    Posts
    873
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Emory & Henry

    Love the ABX'ers. The softball coach there is ABX and is one of my classmates. Don't want to say anything about K-Phi's, they're everywhere. By the way, what is an advisor? Sounds like that is the consensus from E&H.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Emory & Henry

    You know the teachers who are supposed to help you when setting up the proper classes toward your major and such. I just wish I would have changed my advisor, no offense to the man cause he was a nice guy in general. He just could care less about helping you when it came to "advising". [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Emory & Henry

    I had Dr Yun. I picked out the classes and he signed the form. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •